Head of Talent Acquisition Germany (m/f/x)
Who we are:
We build medical Practice Management Software as a SaaS. We help 130,000 doctors and clinics focus on treating patients and deliver exceptional patient experience. We also run marketplace websites that allow 80 million patients monthly to easily find the right doctor and book an appointment. Our mission is to Make the healthcare experience more human". DocPlanner was founded in 2012 in Poland. Our team today numbers 2300 people based across the whole world with larger offices in Poland, Spain, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Mexico and Brasil. We are backed by awesome and leading venture capital funds including Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Private Capital and One Peak Partners. "Culture eats strategy for breakfast" - P. Drucker. We believe in that. If so do you - come along!
What you will do:
- Lead and plan the employer branding. Articulate our employer value proposition through correct channels (social media, meetups, etc.) by creative and world-class content. Develop ways to draw prospective employees to the company website, social media channels and/or job postings. Establish KPIs and ROI metrics to assess the success of the employer branding activities.
- Build the pipeline to recruit best-in-class, diverse talent. Build strategies to scale our recruiting function. Optimize the job board usage knowing the best source for each role. Organize the recruitment team and hiring managers in a disciplined and efficient manner to manage the ATS and reporting (we use Workable). Manage relationships with external agencies and recruiting firms, if/when needed.
- Recruiting and developing a skilled and motivated recruiting team. Lead by example: Recruitment of senior & specialized roles. Set and achieve KPIs for Talent Acquisition. Partner with leaders for the general hiring process and their teams’ hiring needs. Inspire, energize and engage the recruitment team to deliver world class hiring results.
- Use data and analytics, attributes and processes to continually improve the caliber of candidates applying. Ensure the processes are efficient & effective. Use the ideal candidate profile as a touchstone to measure the recruitment and candidate performance. Make sure that we generate lots of CVs and optimise the time of the hiring managers while reaching the recruitment targets. Measure each step of the recruitment process in terms of efficiency and effectiveness. Make sure to keep newcomer turnover at 0%.
- Provide an amazing onboarding experience to make people engaged, loyal and partner with the business. Work with the leadership team and managers to scale our onboarding and build department specific onboarding for new hires to achieve their goals ASAP.
- Create the hiring process in a way that we provide a world-class candidate experience. Train the hiring managers and recruiters on a well designed hiring process. Provide fast and frictionless communication with candidates. Give open feedback to candidates who are being disqualified.
What makes you a strong fit:
- Personal ambition to play a major role in the growth and success of the company.
- Passion to hire high performing people.
- A relentless execution expert. Able to deliver on commitments while installing the right amount of process to enable steady performance. Flexible in approach to deliver quality and excellence, in the face of high growth and unexpected twists and turns.
- Proud but never satisfied. Relentless focus on improvement and raising the bar.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Balances scrappiness and execution with business maturity, prioritization and thoughtfulness.
- A hands-on leader, willing to roll-up your sleeves to get the job done with a strong focus on results and problem solving.
- Understands how to communicate through a decentralized organization. Quick and to the point. An active listener. High integrity, no-nonsense approach.
- Leverages data and analytics to drive business and people decision-making.
- You’re a leader. Someone who inspires, motivates, and coaches the team and energizes the company.
- Demonstrated experience in full-cycle recruitment.
- Expertise in building and managing a team of recruiters.
- Experience in the startup environment where you have learned to prioritize the management of a large volume of recruitment in a fast scaling organization.
- Strong understanding and interest in technology and SAAS.
- Understanding and expertise of recruiting systems, platforms, and reporting.
- Knowledge of German language is a must.
What you will find:
- Equity - That's right. To feel like an owner it's best to be one.
- Great people - We know our stuff. We get things done. And have fun in the process! =)
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are a lot of us. We learn and grow so the company can.
- Focus on results, not tasks - Just because you are doing a lot, does not mean that you get a lot done. We measure our impact, not work done.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read each other’s minds. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for money. Once that is out of the way, why do what you do? Because you like it and are successful? Because it has meaning? Why not.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through highs and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “losing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.
- Come as you are - We believe all human beings, in all their beautiful diversity, should have equal rights and opportunities, be treated with dignity and respect. Period.
Please hand in your application in English.