Head of People Experience Germany (m/f/x)
Who we are:
We build medical Practice Management Software as a SaaS. We help 130,000 doctors and clinics focus on treating patients and deliver exceptional patient experience. We also run marketplace websites that allow 80 million patients monthly to easily find the right doctor and book an appointment. Our mission is to Make the healthcare experience more human". DocPlanner was founded in 2012 in Poland. Our team today numbers 2300 people based across the whole world with larger offices in Poland, Spain, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Mexico and Brasil. We are backed by awesome and leading venture capital funds including Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Private Capital and One Peak Partners. "Culture eats strategy for breakfast" - P. Drucker. We believe in that. If so do you - come along!
What you will do:
- Be the business partner who co-creates and executes the business goals. Report to the German CEO. Work with the country leadership team to translate organizational and business priorities into People initiatives with metrics to support and track success.
- Be the product manager of the systems and tools that run the company. From organization design and company culture to people operations processes and systems. Measure the success of the programs on the people performance and people engagement metrics.
- Build and lead people operations in the country. Build a world class People Experience team, systems and processes to allow great execution of people operations in the areas of talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, people development, total rewards, HR admin and payroll.
- Provide coaching to all levels of leadership and management on goal alignment, people experience and company culture.
- Have knowledge and understanding of employment-related laws and regulations. Partner with Legal to maintain compliance in all matters of employment and stay current on regulatory, market, and practice changes and trends.
What makes you a strong fit:
- Personal ambition to play a major role in the growth and success of the company.
- Passion to building high performing teams and exceptional people experience.
- A relentless execution expert. Able to deliver on commitments while installing the right amount of process to enable steady performance. Flexible in approach to deliver quality and excellence, in the face of high growth and unexpected twists and turns.
- Proud but never satisfied. Relentless focus on improvement and raising the bar.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Balances scrappiness and execution with business maturity, prioritization and thoughtfulness.
- A hands-on leader, willing to roll-up your sleeves to get the job done with a strong focus on results and problem solving.
- Understands how to communicate through a decentralized organization. Quick and to the point. An active listener. High integrity, no-nonsense approach.
- Leverages data and analytics to drive business and people decision-making.
- You’re a leader. Someone who inspires, motivates, and coaches the team and energizes the company.
- Demonstrated success with driving employee engagement and culture.
- Setting up and managing an HR team with expertise in different HR disciplines
- Building or applying people metrics that drive people and business decisions.
- Introducing and rolling out HR automation and adjusting systems and processes.
- Working knowledge of multiple people experience areas, including talent acquisition and retention, compensation, organizational diagnosis, performance management and employment laws.
- Demonstrated experience in change management best practices.
- Working knowledge of employment and regulatory law and HR market practices in the German market
- Knowledge of German Language is a must
- Expertise in leading one of the functional people experience areas is a plus.
What you will find:
- Equity - That's right. To feel like an owner it's best to be one.
- Great people - We know our stuff. We get things done. And have fun in the process! =)
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are a lot of us. We learn and grow so the company can.
- Focus on results, not tasks - Just because you are doing a lot, does not mean that you get a lot done. We measure our impact, not work done.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read each other’s minds. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for money. Once that is out of the way, why do what you do? Because you like it and are successful? Because it has meaning? Why not.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through highs and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “losing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.
- Come as you are - We believe all human beings, in all their beautiful diversity, should have equal rights and opportunities, be treated with dignity and respect. Period.
Please hand in your application in English.